Fee Information for Patients
We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients. The fees charged at the MIC reflect the high standard of facilities and staff, and the considerable effort put into giving you the very best specialised surgical treatment. The fees for the treatment may vary depending on the complexity of the procedure, however, a fully itemised estimate will always be provided prior to your treatment.
All consultation fees are payable on the day and the fees for surgical procedures need to be settled at the time specified on the Estimate (usually 72 hours in advance of the procedure), unless other arrangements have been made. Please remember that you are fully responsible for all fees charged by the MIC, regardless of your insurance coverage. Once your payment has been receipted, you can then take this to your health fund or Medicare for your rebate.
For your convenience, payment can be made by one of the following methods:
- Credit Card : Mastercard, Visa
- MacCredit Dental Finance
- Cheque : Made payable to “Emerje Pty Ltd”
- Electronic transfer:Commonwealth Bank Of Australia
Account name: Emerje Pty Ltd
Account number: 1062 2610
Please include your name when making electronic transfers so that we can identify your payment.
If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us.
Note: All fees billed by the anaesthetist are separate from the MIC fees. Medicare covers a portion of the anaesthetist’s bill but there is usually an out-of-pocket “gap” to pay. MIC will supply you with the name and telephone number of your anaesthetist so that you can speak to him/her directly about his/her fees.
MacCredit Dental Finance Options
- Payment plans up to $70,000
- No stress – the whole process is managed privately by our Consultants
- Up to 7 year terms
- Flexible options – any additional repayments or rebates from Medicare/Private Health can be added back on to the payment plan at no extra charge
- Fast efficient approvals, simply apply online
To go directly to the MacCredit application and apply click here
You can also use the MacCredit Finance Calculator to help understand your finance options
Terms & Conditions:
- Speak to MacCredit for a formal quote based on your circumstances and for the full terms and conditions.
- A full credit and financial assessment would need to be completed prior to acceptance of any offer or product.